Teenagers...

Yes, it was no secret I was going to talk about this today, I mean... let's start:

Teenagers... What can I say? Especially because I'm a teenager and maybe all I'm going to say from my point of view could be quite different of what it actually is.

We all (teens, I mean) feel related with some kind of stuff that connect us because technically we all live the almost exact life. 

Maybe you don't...

I'm sorry

How I was saying there are different types of teenagers though and I'm sure (really sure) I don't belong to any of those canons.

Let's see:

  • Partyers: I never go outside my house, literally, ever.
  • Nerds: Okay, my grades are not bad, but I'm not as smart to be considered one of them.
  • Populars: ... let's assume you all already know the answer.
... if you don't the answer is NO (of course).
  • Good looking: LOL. Okay, if I were good looking I would be youtuber instead of a poor, sadly and empty blogger with no audience.
*someone out there step up from their chair and clap as my only viewer*

yeah... it's hard.

  • Emo: Actually I feel a little more related with this group... but not enough to be within it. Like, I don't dress in fully black and neither do I have an emo hair... so nop.
  • Otaku:  ... Nop ...
  • Badass: For fuck's sake, I'm an angel (a pretty ugly and miserable angel who swear ... ) Definitely I don't belong to this group.

So... as I was saying, I don't belong anywhere (kind of sad I know, reality is like that), but I don't think I'm the only one over all the world with this type of problem.
So I decided if I wasn't going to belong to any of this groups, I will create my own group of weird  and non-socializing teenagers!!

And it's called...

*drums*

Ok, I don't know how to call them...

Odders??... No, or...?? No

Leave on the comments what name would you put to my group ( where there's only me) of teenagers!!
And if I missed some other group tell me, maybe I was wrong and actually I belong to a group.

And if you don't want to miss any of my next posts ( I promise I will try to be more interesting) then SUBSCRIBE to my blog!!
So that on your gmail will appear my beauty blog with a new post weekly.

🌜Odd Insomnia out 🌛



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reasons why I'm a fail (...yeah!)

Hello again to my beauty readers!!!   hello you, my only viewer... please subscribe... I know, I know, this was not my creation, it...